Online USA Consular Visa Preparation Training – H1B | L1A | L1B | L2 | H4 | B1 | B2
This course explains about the END TO END PROCESS and documents to be submitted to US Consulate to get visa stamping on the passport.
- H-1B Visa: Employment Work Permit
- L-1A Visa: Employment Work Permit
- L-1B Visa: Employment Work Permit
- H-4 Visa: Dependent of H-1B
- L-2 Visa: Dependent of L-1A or L-1B
- B-1 Visa: Applying for Business Purpose
- B-2 Visa: Parents of H-1B, L-1A, L-1B, H-4, L-2
- Online through SKYPE
Training Start Date, Days & Time or Weekends:
- Training Start Date: ASAP
- Days: ASAP
- Duration: ASAP
- Professional Fees: ASAP.
US VISA CONSULAR PROCESS – PREPARATION TRAINING COURSE SYLLABUS:
- Understand the requirements.
- Find out OFC / Interview and Drop box
- Prepare the list of documents needed
- Employee Related
- Client Related
- Finance Related
- Travel Related
- Email Accounts Managers, Employee, Finance Desk and Travel Desk to get appropriate information and approval. Follow up with all departments as and when required.
- Fill DS-160 form online and submitting it online.
- Create Profile
- Make payment. (Payment Chart for H-1B, L-1A, L-1B, H-4, L-2, B-1, B-2)
- Schedule Appointment Date with Offsite Facilitation Center (OFC) for document submission
- Schedule Visa Interview Date with US Consulate.
- Prepare all documents needed for OFC and explain to the candidate
- Prepare all documents needed for Visa Interview and explain to the candidate
- After visa interview, collect the passport from the candidate and save visa copy.
- Coordinate with Travel Desk
- Guide the candidate to land in US.
- Save all the documents for future reference.
Training material will be shared through email beforehand and the same will be displayed on the skype screen when I teach during the class.
- Make payment.
- Send your SKYPE ID.
- Accept my invitation.
- Attend the training classes through Skype
- You need a lap top or desktop with internet connection
- Has experience of 12 + years is consular visa processing
- Has worked as a manager in VFS (Visa Facilitation Services)
- Has represented VFS in US Consulate Chennai for several years
- Has processed US Visas, UK Visas, Schengen Visa (28 Countries in Europe), Singapore, China, Canada, Dubai, Australia, New Zealand and several other countries.
For more information, please contact Info@VisaPreparer.com.